Toastmasters’ values are Integrity – Respect – Service – Excellence
As members of Toastmasters International and our club, we abide by the Toastmasters’ promise.
- Attend club meetings regularly
- Prepare all of my projects to the best of my ability, basing them on the Toastmasters education program
- Prepare for and fulfill meeting assignments
- Provide fellow members with helpful, constructive evaluations
- Help the club maintain the positive, friendly environment necessary for all members to learn and grow
- Serve my club as an officer when called upon to do so
- Treat my fellow club members and our guests with respect and courtesy
- Bring guests to club meetings so they can see the benefits Toastmasters membership offers
- Adhere to the guidelines and rules for all Toastmasters education and recognition programs
- Act within Toastmasters’ core values of integrity, respect, service, and excellence during the conduct of all Toastmasters activities.