Your responsibilities are your opportunities.
Serving as a club officer combines taking responsibility with seizing an opportunity.
Your term of office will be filled with chances to:
- Obtain fresh perspectives
- Build teamwork skills
- Help your club and members develop goals for improvement
- Serve as a mentor to individual and club success
- Instill members and clubs with enthusiasm, fidelity and a sense of responsibility for themselves and others
- Learn to develop your capacity to translate values and strategies into productive actions
The Toastmasters tools and resources will help you create strategies for success, answer burning questions and fulfill your duties – whether you’re an experienced leader or a novice club officer.