When other people talk, do you listen to what they mean or do you just hear what they say? Listening is a much more active skill than some may think.
Effective listening requires certain techniques for receiving, organizing and interpreting what has been said.
By paticipating in this program you will help others to recognize and develop these skills.
- Developing skills in active listening
- Studying barriers to effective listening
- Identifying situations in which active listening is important
- Creating an awareness of the need for effective listening
- Learning how to avoid distractions
- Promoting listening readiness
- Eliminating hasty judgements when listening
- Practicing listening to understandTime: 3 hours (07:00 pm – 10:00 pm)Sign up with your email in the form below.Follow up communication will take place via email:
- Learning Material & Workbook
- Webinar Meeting ID & Instructions
- Certificates of Participation